This website provides you with information about:
- A global Settlement Agreement that will establish a Settlement Fund to pay eligible class members and resolve all Chinese Drywall claims
- The class of property owners who are in the Settlement
- Your rights and options as a potential class member
Are You in the Proposed Class?
You are in the proposed class if you are:
- A class member in the Amorin Class certified by Judge Fallon in In re Chinese-Manufactured Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2047 (E.D. La.) on September 26, 2014; or
- A plaintiff named in one or more of the Brooke Complaints; or
- Any other property owner who claims damages from Chinese Drywall alleged to be made by Taishan or BNBM. [for a detailed list of Chinese Drywall covered by the Settlement, click here]
Everyone in the first two categories is called a “Known Class Member.” If you are listed on the Master Spreadsheet, you do not need to do anything at this time.
If you are not listed on the Master Spreadsheet and you believe you are entitled to Settlement benefits, you will need to fill out a Claim Form once the Court approves the Settlement.
Are You Entitled to Compensation?
What Are My Deadlines?
- There will be a Fairness Hearing before final approval of the Settlement. The Fairness Hearing will be held on December 11, 2019 in U.S. District Court in New Orleans, Louisiana.